Redneck Rampage is a 1997 first-individual shooter game created by Matrix Entertainment and distributed by Interplay. The game is a first-individual shooter with an assortment of weapons and levels, however has a hillbilly topic, essentially occurring in an anecdotal Arkansas town. A considerable lot of the weapons and catalysts verge on the absurd, and some, the game is a farce of both first-individual shooter games and rustic American life.
It highlights music by psychobilly and cowpunk craftsmen, for example, The Beat Farmers and Mojo Nixon. The game has been re-delivered on GOG.com and Steam with help for Windows and macOS. Redneck Rampage is a first-individual shooter and offers an assortment of ways for the character to recover wellbeing or hit focuses.
These catalysts comprise moon pies, pork skins, and liquor. A little inventory of each can be conveyed for sometime later (the two exemptions being pork skins and Delicious Googoo Clusters, which are utilized naturally after being gotten).
Redneck Rampage Download System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 592 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
Redneck Rampage Download Outline
Every one of these catalysts has particular inconveniences: The more food the character ate, the more pompous he becomes (addressed by a “gut” meter in the client show), making it hard to sneak up on foes as the character would push ahead and make an unmistakable fart sound as often as possible in the wake of eating. In any case, eating food diminishes the “alcoholic meter” somewhat (see underneath).
When drinking liquor, wellbeing gets re-established and as an additional advantage the character turns out to be to some degree less influenced by adversary fire. This lone works to a minor degree, and the more the character drinks, the less planned he becomes. Liquor utilization is estimated on an “alcoholic meter” in the client show.
Subsequent to burning-through a lot of liquor, the character’s developments will become sporadic and the client will experience issues controlling the character as he moves in bearings that don’t relate to the contribution on the console.
The in-game video will likewise get grainy and less visible. At the most extreme alcoholic level, the character would essentially tumble down, trailed by the hints of heaving and the deficiency of all engines paying little mind to client input. These impacts would pass following a couple of moments as the character calmed down.
During this time, the character can’t utilize weapons and is basically exposed. The results of both catalyst types constrained the client to utilize them sparingly and gave another motivation to avoid harm during interactivity. Be that as it may, one other catalyst, homebrew, gives the player sped up for a short measure of time, toward the finish of which both the “alcoholic meter” and the “gut meter” will reset to nothing.
Redneck Rampage Download Features
- A greater number of rednecks than the ‘first. Individuals like Billy Ray Jeter, Skinny Old Coot, Daisy Mae, Bikers, Pigs, Cows, Jackalopes, and maybe an Elvis finding or two.
- Also, the vehicles have mounted programmed rifles or mortars that dispatch huge shells for those home-style impacts.
- In excess of 10 naughty weapons like a crossbow shoot dangerous stacked chickens to oblige the crowbar and shotguns.
- Past redneck powerups like pork skins, cow pies, and such beverages you need an ID to purchase.
- Toe-tapping tunes by the absurd and questionable Mojo Nixon.
- 14 new levels and regions that will satisfy even the most illuminated of yer family.
- 7 Levels Optimized for the Pissing Contest
- Watch for Toxic orange desert greenery, trip you out for a short period of time.
Also You Can Download Other Games
Play Our Other Games: Blue Reflection PC Download
Play Our Other Games: Gang Beasts Download
Play Our Other Games: Octogeddon Download